Amazon

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Dirt Devil Total Pet Vacuum Review


Dirt Devil Total Pet Review

I picked up this lil' vacuum at Walmart for $69.98.

I was not paid to do this review, These are my own honest opinions of a product I brought to use in my home




When I first unpacked this vacuum, my first thought was, " Man, this thing is tiny!". I didn't actually think that it would be capable of sucking anything up. I never go on first impressions so thinking that made me want to try it even more.


The first thing that I love about this vacuum, is that the handle folds down so that it can easily be carried upstairs where I needed to take it. It wasn't very heavy actually not at all , I used to have to struggle with my old vacuum to get it up the stairs usually banging against my shins and getting bruises. Nobody likes to fight with their vacuum. I didn't feel like I was going in the rounds with this vacuum.


For the price I think it comes with a nice amount of accessories. An Extension Wand, Turbo Claw pet hair tool, crevice tool, and upholstery tool.  Although I didn't really like that turbo claw. When I was using it I didn't notice anymore hair being picked up then if I had used the upholstery tool. And when using the Turbo claw it made the sound of the vacuum tons louder and scared my kids. I chose not to use it. 


I like the idea of a rinse-able HEPA filter, we are on what most people would call a "fixed" income and the less we need to buy after a purchase to maintain it, the better. I didn't see any dust coming out as I was vacuuming which I thought was great.


 Lets Check the canister after vacuuming 2 rooms upstairs, I would say my old vacuum didn't work at all and I clearly need this new one LOL. Anyway the Dirt Devil Total Pet can really suck up some dust and dirt. If you cant see it clearly click on the picture to enlarge it. I was in WOW mode for awhile after I checked it because well its self explanatory, this was just after 2 rooms and the canister was about half full of dust. 


Over all I'm happy with my purchase, It was affordable with the rinse-able HEPA filter, and this lil' guy can really pick up alot . We live in a home with 8 people total which 5 are kids and we have 3 pets 2 cats, and 1 dog.  I think this Lil light weight Dirt Devil will work well for us.

If you want to check out the story behind why I needed to go out and purchase a new vacuum you can find that here.

Thanks for stopping by!

~Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)