Amazon

Monday, December 15, 2014

Daily School Report 12/15/14



 I am most definitely getting the flu or have it already. Body aches, chills, nothing tastes right and at times I feel like I might actually being turning green. Post this week maybe to short and to the point as I fight this off.

Today Dylan and I got up at around 10:30 am which wasn't at all intended, but the body aches make it hard for me to move fast in the morning and so I just want to stay curled up in my bed. When I finally got down stairs I find my son dancing to Sid the science kid in his birthday suit. I laugh and shrug it off, makes it easier for me if he's already undressed right?

Something cool is starting to happen with Dylan as I dress him. Mind you I don't believe he has been taught through ABA all this that hes doing. I recently noticed all I have to do now is point and then touch the part of Dylan's body I want to to either lift or bend and he does it.  This is huge for us! :) He used to be so hard to dress but now all I do is tap the foot he needs to put in the shoe and he will almost do it all himself.

 Today at school Dylan of the following according to the daily objectives send him sheet sent by his teacher.

1-No Response/hand over hand
2-Multiple prompts (Gestural, physical,visual, and/or verbal)
3-No more then 2 verbal prompts
4-Independent

  • 2 Imitate action with body or toys (put large button into a jar with hole in the lid)
  • 1 Indicate refusal by pushing away objects with an appropriate force
  • 3 Request objects with a single picture with open hand cue and 1 prompt
  • 2 Complete fine motor activities
  • 2 Sit for 5 minutes at group without adult assistance
His daily classroom activities were
  • Play skills
  • Gym Class
  • Gross motor
  • Fine motor
  • Language arts ( R-Reindeer)
  • Snack
  • Morning work
  • Sensory activity
  • Calendar
  • Lunch
Dylan's teacher left comments today was a great day. Dylan sure was in a happy mood today. He seems to be feeling much better and is back to his usual self. He did a good job sitting on the bleachers in gym class waiting for his turn to play hockey.

I really need to see what toddler hockey looks like, because I'm positive its entirely different then the picture I get in my head when it's mentioned. LOL.


Jasmine

Jasmine got up good this morning but when she come home, totally a different story. She comes home to tell me she has no homework. I look at her agenda first thing, it says there is homework. I tell her to get it out, and she says its not in there. Well where is it? she tells me she doesn't know. So here we go again I guess. Its been about 3 hours since she come home and shes still refusing to tell me where the homework is or to read the AR book that was in her bag. 

Its starting to look like someone needs her things taken away again.  I'll do this at long as it takes, because I know she can do better. I'm not ever going to give up on this and someday she will thanks me, I'm sure.


Thanks for stopping by, if you enjoy reading my blogs don't forget to subscribe it's all on the right sidebar at the very top, FacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest, and YouTube . Or you could follow by email :) by entering your email in the MadMimi entry box , emails are only delivered every 5 days. I do appreciate every single reader!

Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)