Amazon

Monday, March 2, 2015

Daily School Report 3/2/15

Monday, Monday, Monday...you are the day after Sunday and I will always dislike you. LOL Ok so Happy Monday ya'll, at least it wasn't so cold today, right?  I was talking to my dads wife yesterday and she said my dad said it was going to be bikini weather today, that in Michigan means over freezing :) Also welcome to march, in 22 days I'll be 27 years old. this year is the year I'm starting to feel more like an adult. I have been an adult awhile obviously, but this year is different.  I don't want to preach about it too much, but Saturday Joe and I were saved and reborn new Christians. By new Christians, I mean that we have found our place in religion  Pretty happy about that:)

It was sort of a lazy morning for everyone. No one really wanted to play their parts in the morning routines. All Jassy wanted to do was sit like a zombie on the couch and All I wanted was to stay curled up in a blanket in bed, because too me, if its not over 70 degrees it's still cold. She got to school alright, but I don't think any of us were excited about it.

Dylan didn't have ABA today, so I let him sleep till about 10:10am. I'm never positive if that's a good idea to do. I mean on one hand, he gets the rest and he's happy, on the other hand, it makes Tuesday Monday that much harder to get up at 8:30 am for ABA. I do have to say he was really excited to see that bus come today, so excited he was almost running and almost slipped on ice in the driveway.  I havent yet actually seen Dylan run he kinda just speed walks.


Today at school Dylan did the following according to the daily objectives send home sheet sent by his teacher.

1-No Response/hand over hand
2-Multiple prompts (Gestural, physical, visual, and/or verbal)
3-No more than 2 verbal prompts
4-Independent
  • 1 Imitate speech sounds and environmental noises
  • 1 Indicate refusal by pushing away non-preferred objects with an appropriate force.
  • 3 Request object with a single picture with an open hand cue and 1 prompt
  • 2 Complete fine motor activities
  • 3 Sit for 5 minutes at group without adult assistance
  • 2 Work on age appropriate table activity for 2 minutes


His daily classroom activities were
  • Play skills 
  • Gym Class
  • Gross motor
  • Fine motor
  • Language Arts
  • Snack 
  • Morning work
  • Sensory Activity
  • Calendar
  • Math
  • Lunch
Dylan's teacher left notes that today was a great day. Dylan was in a happy mood today again. He did a good job eating his baby food. 

Tomorrow is the first time I am having a home visit ever. Jasmine didn't go to pre-school so never had then with her. We shall see how it goes. They're planning on bringing all Dylans eating things he uses at school to see if he will eat for the teachers assistant here.

Thanks for stopping by and if you missed it HERE is a quick update I posted about not being able to blog so much lately we are updating the house and doing it ourselfs, so If I miss some Daily school Reports this week that will be why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment, I love them :)